Monday, September 28, 2015

Sorry Everyone!

Hey! 

Sorry everyone for forgetting to tell you that my pray was
changed today! It was cute to see y'all worried about me :) we had a
great week! I don't have much time today because we are going to
explore around Tokyo today! I'll just share a really cool miracle this
week.

The elders have been working with a guy who has known the missionaries
for about 12 years. They said they dint know how to take the next step
and they think the key might be his wife. So we decided to visit them.
It has been amazing! We've met with her twice in the past week and
I've never taught someone with so much interest before in my entire
life. Everything we tell her she just looks at us with big eyes and is
always on the edge of her seat. Last night we taught her the
restoration and I think that might have been the first time we've
taught the whole restoration all the way through. She is so amazing
and we have another appointment with her! It makes me want to try so
much harder because I know she has sincere interest. I'm so blessed to
be witnessing this miracle.

I'm so grateful I am on a mission learning and growing. It definitely
is a test of faith sometimes but I'm grateful for the hard times
because it makes the good times just that much more special. I love
you all so much! Thank you for your prayers! Aishiteru yo!

Love Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment