Monday, December 14, 2015

おはようございます愛する家族!


Homemade banana ice cream!

Leaving Sado Island

Sado

They found tortillas





































Hello everyone!

I'm glad you all are doing good! I can't believe that we will skype
next week... It doesn't feel real haha, make sure you all think of
questions to ask me! It's crazy that Jason will be in Japan tomorrow!
He has a layover in Tokyo so now I know why I was exiled all the way
on the other side of the island in Niigata haha. But I love it here!
It is definitely the land of miracles!

So this week I went to Sado island again! It's so beautiful there but
it was such a short trip. On the way there the boat ride made me a
little sick because the weather was pretty strong but it's a great
experience!

Other than that this week has been good! We have met with Asako San a
lot and she is so awesome and is looking good for her baptism on the
25th. She is just nervous to talk to her mom about it and is trying to
build the courage to tell her. We are having a ward fast this Sunday
for missionary work so I know that will help a lot!

We felt prompted to visit a lady who used to be an investigator.
Motoko San let us in and said we could talk for a half hour. We talked
for 2 hours haha. It was mainly her just telling us things about
everything and she played piano for us and sang and I just wanted to
cry the whole time. She is the most lonely person I have ever met. She
thanked us so much for coming and listening to her. She lives alone
and her only daughter lives kinda far. We were able to teach her some
too and she said we coals come back. She still has some potential but
I know she just needs to feel love and it would help her so much if
she knew how much God loved her.

I love you all so much! Thank you for all your love and prayers! I
loved the Christmas devotional so much. The stories they shared were
so amazing and I really loved the quote that said "the Saviors gift to
us is peace."  Have a good and safe week! 愛してるよ!

Love,
レイシー姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment