Monday, December 21, 2015

メリークリスマス!🎄❄



Reindeer Rice Crispy Treats







Merry Christmas everyone!!

I can't believe we are all going to skype soon! So crazy! Make sure
you think of questions now and maybe let me know what they are ahead
of time because we won't have a long time to skype. I can't wait!

This week was good but this will be a shorter email. Sorry!

We have met Asako San a lot this week but there's some bad news... She
still wants to be baptized and everything and loves learning about the
church and she loves prayer but she wants more time... She hasn't
talked to her family about it yet and she's scared because they are not
Christian.  President Nagano skyped in and got to know her a bit and helped
give her advice. He's coming up Sunday for Branch Conference so
maybe they can talk more. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for
her. Sometimes it makes me sad that so many people I've worked with
have had their baptisms fall threw but I am comforted in the fact that
I'm doing all i can. I am trying my hardest to fulfill my purpose by
bringing others unto Christ. It's just up to them to commit to follow
Him.

I went down to Nagaoka last week for exchanges and it was pretty
chilly! It snowed a little last week but it's gone already. I hope I
have a white Christmas this year but everyone has been saying this
winter is warmer than usual.

I just wanted to finish with a scripture that comforted me a lot this
week. It is in Mormon 9.

19 And if there were miracles wrought then, why has God ceased to be a
God of miracles and yet be an unchangeable Being? And behold, I say
unto you he changeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he
ceaseth not to be God, and is a God of miracles.

20 And the reason why he ceaseth to do miracles among the children of
men is because that they dwindle in unbelief, and depart from the
right way, and know not the God in whom they should trust.

21 Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting
nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it
shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends
of the earth.

27 O then despise not, and wonder not, but hearken unto the words of
the Lord, and ask the Father in the name of Jesus for what things
soever ye shall stand in need. Doubt not, but be believing, and begin
as in times of old, and come unto the Lord with all your heart, and
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling before him.

I love you all so much! Miracles still happen today! I know God lives
and loves each and everyone of us! It has been an amazing experience
to help teach the true meaning of Christmas to people here in Japan. I
will talk to you all in a few days!! 愛しています!

Love,
レイシー姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment