Monday, June 20, 2016

Transfer 12! I live in MIto!

Exchanges with Sister Tausinga, she's awesome!

Hey everyone!

This will be a shorter email but I wanted to let you know how
transfers went. So.. Very shocking news. Sister Batchelor is leaving
and I'm staying! I'm practically just a Mito member now though haha.
She is actually going to Okegawa where I was last summer. My new
companion is another Sister Parker. I will be followup training her. I
think she's on her 3rd transfer or something. At first I was pretty
shocked and a little bummed that I'm still here and I won't be able to
see more of Japan but after I said a prayer I just got so excited and
just like I rule Mito now and this is my place and I'm just so excited
for this next transfer!

This past week we had a new missionary followup training down at the
mission home and it was so good to see president and sister Nagano. I
was able to talk with them for awhile and it is amazing how much love
they have. I hardly see them but they still care and love me so much.
They gave me a lot of good advice for my last transfer. President also
told me to sprint to the end so I'm determined to do that!

I love you all so much! Sorry this is so short, I'll have a better
email next week! Have a great week!!

Love, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment