Monday, August 1, 2016

愛する家族へ

Minasan, Konnichiwa!

I don't even know where to begin. My heart is so full. Yesterday was
an amazing day at church but it broke my heart saying goodbye to the
members. Everyone has said I've become a Mito Member because I've been
here for seven months. I'm going to miss my family here in Mito but I
know I will see them again someday.

This is my last email for the blog but I want to keep it short and
sweet. I had the opportunity to speak in sacrament yesterday and I
spoke of always remembering the Lord Jesus Christ. We were blessed to
see the miracle of having two investigators come to church yesterday.
One lady I met on the street a few months ago and then another who we
met last pday. I know Mito area will continue to be more strengthened.
I had a very confirming spiritual experience yesterday. We were pretty
busy and stressed yesterday at church with introducing the
investigators to people and making sure they understood things. Part
of me was worried for what will happen when I leave because I've been
here for so long but then I just had an overpowering feeling and I
felt I heard the words, *"Counsel Me not... This is My work and My
glory... I am He who doeth it." I was humbled and reminded that this
is not my work. This is not my vineyard. This is the work of Almighty
God and I have been blessed with the special opportunity to be apart
of it. I know Mito is in the Lords hands and He has a special plan, a
perfect plan.
*(Jacob 5:22; Moses 1:39; 3 Nephi 20:19)

I would just like to share a special testimony of the Savior, things I
have come to learn, feel and know while I have served here in the
beautiful country of Japan. My testimony of the Savior has become so
real. I don't know if I'll ever see the fruit of my labors while in
this life but if anything I know the Lord has grafted me and changed
me into the person I'm supposed to be. The best way to describe the
special things I've learned is through the lyrics of the song "I Know
that My Redeemer Lives!"

I know that my Redeemer lives! What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, he lives, who once was dead. He lives, my ever-living Head.
He lives to bless me with his love. He lives to plead for me above. He
lives my hungry soul to feed. He lives to bless in time of need. He
lives to grant me rich supply. He lives to guide me with his eye. He
lives to comfort me when faint. He lives to hear my soul’s complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears. He lives to wipe away my tears. He
lives to calm my troubled heart. He lives all blessings to impart. He
lives, my kind, wise heav’nly Friend. He lives and loves me to the
end. He lives, and while he lives, I’ll sing. He lives, my Prophet,
Priest, and King. He lives and grants me daily breath. He lives, and I
shall conquer death. He lives my mansion to prepare. He lives to bring
me safely there. He lives! All glory to his name! He lives, my Savior,
still the same. Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: “I know that my
Redeemer lives!”

To finish I just want to end with my testimony in Japanese. I know
most of you will not be able to read it but Japan has become such a
huge part of me and it would feel complete without ending this way.

日本で伝導する機械があったことに心から感謝しています。伝導間にたくさんを学ぶことができました。私の主イエス・キリストは生きておられることを知っています。イエス様が皆さん一人一人を愛しておられることを学ぶことができました。この教会、末日聖徒イエス・キリスト教会がこの地上でイエス・キリストの完全な教会ことを知っています。また、モルモン書が真実だと信じています。私はいつもモルモン書を読むこと時に天のお父様から聖霊によって掲示を受けています。日本で伝導する経験を決して忘れません。全部イエス・キリストの聖なるみ名によってお証しました、アーメン。

I love you all so much! I am so glad we are an eternal family and I am
so grateful for my loving Heavenly Father and my Savior and Redeemer,
the Lord Jesus Christ.

Love, レイシー姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment