Monday, March 28, 2016

Transfer 10!

Oarai Beach 





























Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't get on and email earlier, we had a busy day! I've hit
double digits now. I have three transfers let... But good news is,
Sister Solomon and I are staying together for another transfer! I'm so
happy I get to finish her training and we can't wait for all the
miracles awaiting this transfer!

Last week was very busy! We had companion exchanges in Matsudo and I
got to do doki dendou with Sister Hubbard! I love her so much! We had
a great time and learned so much from each other. The next day we had
a New Missionary Follow Up Training in Tokyo and it was so fun! I love
being at the mission home but it was just crazy realizing how old I am
in the mission... Reality is finally hitting me and it scares me
because sometimes I feel like I'm not where I should be and I should
be better at Japanese or be a better missionary but I'm trying to
focus on the positive things. This week I'm focusing on Hope and I
found a simple scripture that I really liked which says,

"And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad
in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

That's really what I want to try to focus on. I am here in Japan to
share the love of God that I feel. I may not see too many people in
the waters of baptism but I know if I touch their hearts through the
spirit they will want to know more and in their time they will choose
to follow the Savior.

We had a little Hallelujah Easter concert after church. We invited
some of our investigators and Saito and her little baby came and
Nakamura San and her three kids! We were so happy to see them! I sang
in some of the choir and just looking out at them made me feel so much
joy and they just looked like they fit in so well. The ward also did a
great job fellowshipping them so that helped a lot. It made me so
happy because Itsuki (Saito's baby boy) came running up to me! It was
so cute that he knows who I am and remembers me! I love it here in
Mito and I am so blessed with many wonderful people to meet and be
friends with and to share this amazing message of hope and peace.

I love you all so much! Thank you for everything! I miss you all. I
hope you all had a great Easter and were reminded that because Christ
Lives we all can live again. I know that my Savior and Redeemer Lives.
He loves each and everyone of us! Always strive to remember Him and
His atoning sacrifice. I love you all! 愛しています!

Love, Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment