Monday, October 26, 2015

Winter Already??

Some flower peddles for a salad
Leaving Sado Island :-(

Articles of Faith (English

Articles of Faith (Japanese)


Hello everyone! 

So yeah, it's cold. Right now the weather is like
California winters... Wish me luck for when the Sanjo winter actually
arrives! This week was really good! I went to Sado and got to be with
Sister Hubbard from my MTC district! It was so amazing and we had a
wonderful time. We talked about how it's funny to hear each other
speak Japanese now because it's so different than the mtc! The island
is beautiful but I was there for less than 24 hours so I didn't go
around too much. But I might go again next transfer!

We also had interviews with the Naganos! They are seriously so
amazing. President Nagano and I talked a lot about finding and new
ideas and afterwards at district meeting we realized that all of our
interviews were pretty much the same! We are determined to try new
ways of finding. And Sister Nagano, she might be the smartest women
I've ever met. We could be talking about something and then it's like
she looks into your soul and understands what's bothering you and then
boom she just says everything you need to hear. We talked a lot about
rejection. She said, "just let it go and find someone else." She said
the more rejected you are the closer you are to finding who God wants
you to find.

I don't have too much else to report about the week. This week I was
really studying about the kind of missionary I want to become. I have
learned a lot through being humbled many times but I'm grateful for
the experiences I've had that help me grow. I love you all so much!

Love Sister Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment